Besides the databases on the website it is possible to use a couple of databases with pictures and sound.
To get access you have to contact the library firstname.lastname@example.org
Ritzau Scanpix: Image database where you download images with a watermark for educational use. See the guidelines below:
Use of Conduct Ritzau Scanpix
The Danish School of Media and Journalism’s current contract with Ritzau Scanpix entails:
• Photographs must ALWAYS be credited.
• Photographs may only be used in connection with the study program and may not be made public.
• Photographs may not be published outside the Danish School of Media and Journalism, except, of course, in connection with published assignments at dmjx.dk
• Photographs may not be used commercially or for marketing without special permission from Scanpix.
• If you wish to publish, the photograph may be purchased and payment made DIRECTLY to Scanpix.
• There will always be a watermark on the photograph.
• Photographs may not be archived or saved electronically.
• These guidelines must be followed, otherwise a penalty must be payed.
If asked NEVER change the access code
Find the Tune is a database of music and sound effects for use in educational productions.